I have cleared my Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder – Transition Exam (SP17) today and here are the tips from my side to clear the exam:
- Go through the training resources given in “SECTION 4. RECOMMENDED TRAINING AND REFERENCES” in the exam guide available at https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjjtYTppPnUAhXFx7wKHdhqCMQQFggoMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcertification.salesforce.com%2FSG_CertifiedPlatformAppBuilderTransition.pdf&usg=AFQjCNGl2oWzGI-d9lbhQZlCfiFBZtmGFw
- Go through the questions given in https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=transition-app-builder. You may have doubts in answers for some of the questions, you can post them here and I will give my answer accordingly.
- Also, go through “Platform App Builder – Full Question Set” as given in http://sfdcstudy.org/platform-app-builder-quizzes/
I got almost 90% of the questions in my exam from the above links, so this would suffice mostly, unless you are not lucky:)
Please let me know for any questions.
Could you please post the Answer also with this question.
The links that I have given in my post have already got answers as well. If you have any specific questions, you can post here and I will try to provide answers for them.
Universal Containers wants to rollout new product bundles with several pricing options. Pricing options include product-price bundles, account specific pricing and more. Which product satisfies the needs (Choose 1 answer)
Many places say AppExchange, while others Lightning Process builder. Any ideas? thanks!
Yes, I also go with the answer ‘AppExchange’. Thanks!
Thank you so much for your reply. Very much appreciate it. Any thoughts on this one? I see conflicting info:
When considering Field Type Conversion, which of the following are true? (Choose 2)
• Data can be lost when converting from simple picklist to multi picklist
• Data can be lost when converting from autonumber to text
• Data can be lost when converting from number to currency (assuming that field lengths are identical)
• Information ca be lost when converting from text area(rich) to text area(long)
Definitely D, but I would assume A if the value is not in the picklist
Asmi C said:
It should be B and D
Definitely NOT B
The data in any auto-number field remains unchanged if you convert it into a text field. Also, you can safely convert a text custom field into an auto-number field without losing your data. Converting an auto-number field into any other data type results in data loss.
No problem Chris! There has been a lot of confusion on this and when I checked the Salesforce help link that you have given, it states that Changing from Auto Number to any other type can cause data loss, but in the same link, they have mentioned in additional restrictions that The data in any auto-number field remains unchanged if you convert it into a text field.
I have also created an auto number field in my sandbox and converted it to text which resulted in no data loss hence the answer is not B.
Yes, I agree with you reg picklist and hence I will go with A and D.
this is link is not working
I just checked it and the link works fine. Actually, it downloads the study exam guide for Platform Builder Transition exam, Thanks!
What is the difference between this exam (Transition) and the App Builder exam? Can I use the links above to prepare for that exam?
Since I have not taken App builder exam, I may not be able to comment on this. But, I think http://www.proprofs.com might have a practise exam for App builder cert. People who have appeared for App builder exam are welcome to give their comments here. Thanks!
Transition exam is applicable only for people who are Salesforce Certified Developers already (i.e. previously DEV401). As DEV401 is discontinued already and its certificate will no longer be valid after March 2018, it is recommended to transition to APP Builder.
Whereas APP Builder exam is for first timers who were never DEV401 certified.
Hope this helps!!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Universal Container installs an unmanaged package. Which of the following are true?
• Components of unmanaged packages can be edited
• Unmanaged packages can be upgraded
• Unmanaged packages have a namespace prefix
• Unmanaged packages don’t have a version number
Could anyone provide me the answer to this?
Components to Unmanaged packages can be edited and what will be the second answer?
Unmanaged packages do have a version number I suppose… but its not that critical as it is for managed packages..
So could it be ‘C’ here with the nameprefix? I did try to search in the help document but could not find a definitive answer.
If someone could please confirm this. Thanks!
The correct answers are A and D.